12 December 2010

Hunting Plarail in Bandung

Last night, my wife and I went to Istana Plaza at Jl Padjajaran Bandung, Indonesia. I searched Plarail products. After searching for a few minute, finally I found them. The fisrt shop that I found is "Kidz Station" on First Floor. In that shop, there was many Plarail. There ware Plarail Set and Plarail Train. And also the ware Rails and Single Car. For the prise, its about 200.000-250.000 IDR for Plarail Train. For Plarail Set, its about 300.000 - 400.000 IDR. For Rail Set about 150.000-200.000IDR. and for Single Train, 40.000IDR.
After that, i went to Thrid floor. There was "Multi Toys" shop. Unfortunatly, There was one Plarail Set. And its prise is about 399.000IDR.
This is some Plarail that I found in Kidz Station.



In the way home, I found a "Kiddy Land" shop on Lower Ground Floor. Yattaa... I got many Plarail in there. Same like in Kidz Station, There wera Plarail Set, Plarail Train, and some accessories. The prise is just same as in Kidz Station.

In this end year holiday both Kiddy Land and Kidz Station, give a lot of discount. It`s about 20% untuil 30% for all Plarail Product.
Okey, that`s all for last night. Next time, I will tell you if I hunt Plarail again. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...